Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
1 open positions
ERP PROJECT MANAGER
Minimum experience required: 5 years
Qualification: bachelor’s in science, accounting or arts
Blueback is a dynamic local organization, working in an international network with professionals collaborating to provide integrated management solutions, based on Odoo ERP software. We are looking for a full-time project manager for our growing organization. As a project manager and functional expert you assist customers in the design and deployment of their Odoo solutions.
We are looking for a team player, problem-solver, and experienced project manager, and knows how to manage timelines, budgets and project scope. You understand our customers, know how to translate customer workflows to Odoo’s and are a great communicator.
· Manage the project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to the executive team
· Drive the overall project delivery to a successful conclusion. Success will be measured by on-time, within-budget, error-free delivery, with high customer satisfaction
· Creatively map end-user requirements with standard or custom Odoo functionality
· Coordinate with Blueback’s cross-functional ERP experts and organize sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and review meetings for the technical team
· Create and communicate project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports
· Identify ERP project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
· Provide project leadership, work direction, and feedback
· Train and build the team
· Total experience of 5+ years having strong project/customer management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven problem-solving skills
· Expert level functional knowledge of business concepts like supply chain management, logistics, sales, procurement, inventory, manufacturing & accounting
· Demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and train customers on systems and functionality
· Proven decision-making ability and prioritization skills to balance conflicting demands
· Strong techno functional skills
· Working experience with Odoo is a pre
· Excellent team player, meticulous, self-motivated & self-starter
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.